Dental Savings Plan
There are many people who do not have dental insurance. At Jeffrey Dental Clinic, we wanted to make sure that we can help all of our patients by making dentistry more affordable and simple. We’ve created the Dental avings Plan, which is an in-house discount program.
This is not an insurance policy. Our in-house discount plan is a great value with an emphasis on preventative treatments and offers discounts on ALL services for a low annual fee. Ultimately, patients will save money and more importantly, have better oral health by having consistent dental care. We welcome you to join our dental family.
We hope you agree, that our Dental avings Plan provides Quality Dental Care at an Affordable Price.
- Child Prophalaxis (2 cleanings per year)
- Adult Prophalaxis (2 cleanings per year)
- Fluoride (2 per year, no age limit)
- Periodic Exam (2 per year)
- Periodic X-ray (1 per year)
10% Off All Other Services including:
- Deep cleanings
- Dental Implants
NOW Welcoming New Patients!
You save on everything from cleanings and fillings, to cosmetic procedures and crowns!
- NO yearly maximums
- NO deductible
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization requirements
- NO one will be denied coverage
- NO waiting periods (immediate eligibility)
- FREE Consultations
You will not be singled out for rate increases or cancellations. You will not receive a membership card. Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
- Patients portion of bill is due the day of service.
- There will be a $50 reinstatement fee if you plan lapses.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another dental plan or financing program such as Care Credit.
- No refunds of premiums will be authorized at any time if participant decides not to use dental plan.
Program Exclusions & Limitations
- In conjunction with another dental plan, dental insurance, or financing program such as Care Credit
- For treatment, which in the sole opinion of our doctors, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical.
- For services of injuries covered under workers compensation.